Field of application
- The BSD arc protection gloves HRC 2 permits the user to work in the vicinity of live parts for example switching operations, inserting of protective plates or take out of NH-fuses.
- Because of its high arc protection level against thermal hazards the gloves can be used at electrical installations with higher short-circuit energy (up to WLBP = 395 kJ according to risk assessment pursuant German DGUV 203-077).
- No insulating properties.
Arc Protection Classification
- IEC 61482-1-2 APC 2 / Class 2 WLBP = 395 kJ
- ASTM F2675 / ATPV 18.0 cal/cm²