Field of application
- The BSD arc protection gloves HRC 3 permits the user to work in the vicinity of live parts for example switching operations, inserting of protective plates or take out of NH-fuses.
- Because of its high arc protection level against thermal hazards the gloves can be used at electrical installations with higher short-circuit energy (up to WLBP = 395 kJ according to risk assessment pursuant German DGUV 203-077).
- No insulating properties!
Arc Protection Classification
- GS-ET-29 (Box-Test): Class 2
- WLBP = 395 kJ
- ASTM F2675 / ATPV 31.0 cal/cm²
- F2675M-13 HRC 3