Class 2, ATPV: 12.0 cal/cm², ARC 2,1000V Electrician Arc Protection Faceshield.
- UV-filter, recognition of signal lights
- Optical class: 1
- Luminous transmittance NA: 42 %
- Colour rendering index > 95 %
- Protection against splashes of liquids: 3
- Protection against high-speed particles: medium energy impact (B)
- Protection against molten metals and hot solids (9)
- Arc Flash Protection
- GS-ET-29 (Box-Test): Class 2 / APC 2
- ASTM F2178: ATPV 12.0 cal/cm², HRC 2
ErgoS 2plus is the new generation of face protection against the thermal hazards of arc flash and an evolution of the ErgoSplus.
Clear non-tinted visor
Transparent chin guard
Realistic colour reproduction, > 95 %
No optical aging of the visor
BSD guarantees safety properties for maximum 10 years
Field of Application
The electrician face shield ErgoS 2plus together with a dedicated hard hat (according to EN 50365 or EN 397) permits the user to work at live parts or in the vicinity of live parts.
Because of its high arc protection level against thermal hazards the face shield can be used at electrical installations with higher short-circuit energy up to WLBP = 318 kJ according to risk assessment pursuant German DGUV-I 203-077 or according the guidelines IEEE 1584 and NFPA 70E.
Weight 0.65 kg