3M™ Reusable Half Face Mask Respirator - 7502
- Advanced silicone material to help provide comfortable and durable respiratory protection
- The 3M™ cool Flow™ valve helps make breathing easier
- Dual-mode head harness for standard or drop-down mode
- Solid exhalation valve cover which directs exhaled breath and moisture downward while helping protect the valve area from debris while also making for easier cleaning
3M™ Reusable Half Face Mask Respirator - 6502
- Stay productive and protected – this half mask respirator delivers comfort, durability and stability with a firm, lightly textured silicone faceseal and strong body construction.
- Silicone faceseal - provides comfort and stability with a soft but firm face seal. Extended product life due to resilient silicone material. Keeps it shape in high-heat environments. Lightweight.
- Adjustable head harness assembly - optimum fit and comfort with three-size adjustable head cradle. Durable harness straps.
- 3M™ bayonet connection - flexible bayonet system for connection to a wide range of 3m™ gas, vapour particulate filters.
- 3M™ cool flow™ exhalation valve - enhanced comfort by reducing heat and moisture. Less exhalation resistance makes breathing easier.
The Spiroscape Emergency Escape Breathing Device (EEBD)
- EEBD steel cylinder – 15 minutes Escape Time with 3000 psi cylinder.
- Adnoc Approved
- Material : Hood - Coated PVC - Bag - PVC coated polyamide
- Connection : Cylinder neck M18
- Warning : N/A
- Dimensions : 20 x 9.0 x 5.0 inch
- Dimensions with packaging : 21 x 9.4 x 5.5 inch
- Weight : 15 min - 9.2 lbs / 10 min - 9.5 lbs (empty cylinder).
Surgical Mask Standard Material 65 GSM 3 Ply
- 3 Ply mask, very low resistance to breathing, high filtration capacity, perfect fit.
- Soft latex free elastic loops, 2+1 filter layer, adjustable nose clip embedded, comfortable to wear
- Application: medical, dental, occupational, construction, paint, allergies
- Material: PP Non-Woven
- Style: 3 ply with ear loops
- Weight: 65 GSM
- Color: Blue
- Size: 17.5cm X 9.5cm
3M™ Reusable Full Face Mask Respirator
- Provides filtering protection against particulates, gases and vapours present in many industrial applications
- Bayonet connection fitting system to a broad range of filters
- Soft, non-allergenic elastomeric facepeice
- Extremely lightweight for high comfort
- Full face lens with broad field of vision
- Scratch resistant
- Well balanced four strap head suspension which is easy to put on and off
3M™ Reusable Half Face Mask Respirator
- Head harness cradle suspension for comfortable fit
- Lightweight elastomeric material for comfort during long periods of work
- Low profile design for maximum field of view
- Twin filter design provides lower breathing resistance
- Bayonet connection fitting system to a broad range of filters to protect against gases, vapours and particulates, economical, low-maintenance, extremely lightweight.
A respiratory mask, also known as a respirator, is a type of protective equipment designed to protect the wearer from inhaling harmful airborne particles, gases, and vapors. These masks are commonly used in industrial settings, healthcare facilities, and in situations where air quality is compromised, such as during a pandemic.
Features of Respiratory Masks
Most masks have several common features, including a filter, valve, and strap system. The filter is responsible for removing contaminants from the air, while the valve allows for easier breathing by reducing resistance. The strap system ensures that the mask stays securely in place on the wearer's face.
Usage of Respiratory Masks
The usage of respiratory masks is widespread in various fields, such as construction, manufacturing, and healthcare. In construction and manufacturing, workers are exposed to harmful particles such as dust, chemicals, and fumes. In healthcare, masks are used to protect both the patient and healthcare worker from infection and transmission of diseases. Respiratory masks are also used in emergency situations such as fires and chemical spills.
Benefits of Respiratory Masks
The benefits of using respiratory masks are numerous. They help to prevent the inhalation of harmful particles, which can cause respiratory problems and other health issues. By reducing the exposure to harmful contaminants, respiratory masks can also help prevent the development of chronic respiratory illnesses such as asthma and lung cancer. Additionally, respiratory masks can help reduce the spread of airborne infections, which is especially important during pandemics.
Types of Respiratory Mask
There are several types of respiratory masks available on the market, each designed to provide different levels of protection. Some of the most common types include:
Chemical Masks: These masks are designed to protect against toxic gases and vapors. They have a cartridge or canister that contains a filter, which removes harmful particles from the air.
Disposable Masks: These masks are designed for single-use and are typically made from a lightweight, non-woven fabric. They provide basic protection against dust and other particles but are not suitable for environments with high levels of contaminants.
Reusable Full Face Masks: These masks provide full coverage of the face and offer more comprehensive protection than other types of masks. They are typically made from durable materials and are designed to be worn for extended periods.
Reusable Half Face Masks: These masks cover only the lower half of the face and are less bulky than full-face masks. They are ideal for environments where a full face mask is not necessary.
Face Masks: These masks are designed to protect the wearer from droplets and other airborne particles. They are commonly used in healthcare settings and during pandemics.
Spiroscape Emergency Escape Breathing Device (EEBD): These masks are designed for emergency situations such as fires or chemical spills. They provide a short-term supply of breathable air for the wearer and can be used to escape hazardous environments.
In short, respiratory masks are an essential piece of protective equipment that helps to prevent the inhalation of harmful particles, gases, and vapors. They come in various types, each designed to provide different levels of protection. Respiratory masks are used in a wide range of industries and settings, from construction and manufacturing to healthcare and emergency situations. By using a respiratory mask, individuals can protect their health and reduce their risk of developing chronic respiratory illnesses or contracting airborne infections.