Portable Eye Wash Station - 8 Gallons
- Construction: FDA approved high-density green polyethylene tank provi-des the light and durable construction required in a portable unit.
- Mounting: J-shaped stainless steel wall bracket makes for a well constructed portable mount for easy removal and re-mount.
- Eyewash: Pulling down the eyewash arm will begin flushing the 16 gallon portable at .4 gpm (1.5 L) during the required 15 minutes, creating a full patterned flushing of the eyes.
- Design: Tank comes complete with a wide-fill opening and threaded cap for quick inspection, cleaning, and filling. Unit also comes equipped with top and side handles making relocation easy.
- Specifications: Model EW - P16 portable gravity operated eyewash shall include a FDA approved high-density green polyethylene 16 gallon (60.6 L) tank, ABS plastic eyewash heads with .4 gpm (1.5 L) flow rate over 15 minutes, yellow pull-down activation arm, integral handles on top and sides
Applications: Where the eyes or body of any person may be exposed to injurious or corrosive materials, suitable facilities for quick drenching or flushing of the eyes and body shall be provided within the work area for immediate emergency use. Emergency eyewash facilities and deluge showers shall be in unobstructed and accessible locations that require no more than 10 seconds for the injured person to reach. This product is certified by CSA to meet the ANSI 2358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.